Monday, January 01, 2018

Best of 2017 - From my perspective

It's been literally one year since I last posted on my blog... and while I'm not making any plans to get this up and running again, I'm still committed to share my top 10 movies, albums and tracks of the year...
In 2017, I had a hard time putting the list down to 10 tunes, but every other category felt like there wasn't much competition... 
Granted there's loads more for me to see and hear, but nonetheless, given the time invested in getting new content on my hands, I hope it would be more difficult to make these decisions. 
MOVIES:
Call Me By Your Name
Get Out
Logan
John Wick 2
IT
Dunkirk
Disaster Artist
The Big Sick
Florida Project
Thor: Ragnarok

ALBUMS:

Kendrick Lamar - DAMN
The War on Drugs - A Deeper Understanding
LCD Soundsystem - American Dream
Sampha - Process
The National - Sleep Well Beast
The XX - I See You 
Kamasi Washington - Harmony of Difference
Sufjan Stevens, Nico Muhly, James McAlister, Bryce Dessner - Planetarium
Drake - More Life

TRACKS:

James McAlister, Sufjan Stevens, Bryce Dessner - Mercury
Frank Ocean feat. Jay-Z & Tyler The Creator - Biking
Sufjan Stevens - Visions of Gideon
Sufjan Stevens  - Love Memory
Alt J - Adeline
Kendrick Lamar - Humble
Drake - Passion fruit
LCD Soundsystem - Oh Baby
21 Savage - Bank Account
Kamasi Washington - Truth

No comments: