Thursday, April 07, 2011

Life in Film - Gig at Old Street



I was back in Portugal (and obviously still writting in Portuguese) when I first mentioned Life in Film on my blog. At the time I never dreamt that I would be coming to London to work and that I would also have the chance to see this band live. I wrote about them, talked about them, even went to the radio and had the chance to "promote" them...
It's one of those things really... You just want everyone to know about them so you can share and experience the same feelings that their music provides!

Altought I don't know more than the 7 or 8 tracks available, Life in Film have become one of my priorities, gig wise... and today I get to seem them live at Old Street.

If you don't know the band, listen both tracks that I left on this previous post and Carla as well... I strongly recommend these guys! Oh, and if by any chance you're in London, I would advice you to drop in... The gig begins around 20h and is being held at a venue called "The Camp" right off Old Street station.



2 comments:

Duelaz said...

Nice!!

Maar said...

i found about them 2,5 yrs ago via burberry and a year after i went to london to hear them play in 100 club. not only they sound great, they are cool guys as well coz i met them out front when smoking a cigarette. so smoking don't kills it connets ppl :P :))) very nice band indeed! need to release more stuff.